- A complete factory assembled rolling chassis.
- Vinylestere and glass composite body.
- Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension.
- Tubular space frame constructed of mild steel.
- Limited slip differential.
- Coil over progressive shocks & springs.
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes, power assisted
- Power assisted rack and pinion steering.
- Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
- Oil cooler and braided lines.
- 20 gallon stainless steel fuel tank.
- Side exit headers and side pipes.
- Custom air conditioning system.
- 18" cast Alloy wheels.
- Tinted front, side and rear windows.
- Stewart Warner electronic gauges.
- Remote door locks and immobilizer system.
- Black leather and Alcantra interior.
- Eligible for the Shelby American Automobile Club owners registry.
- Genuine Shelby CSX9000 chassis.
- Designed by original designers Peter Brock and Bob Negstad.